Subscribe to the RSS feed and follow me on Twitter

Never Give Up On Your Dreams

Susan Boyle on Britain Got Talent
Uploaded by dwarthy

I’ve never been big on talent competition shows like ‘American Idol’ etc., but when I saw my wife watching this clip of Susan Boyle on ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ I couldn’t help but pass it along. Never judge a book by its cover. Great way to give your morning a lift with an inspiring video.

Update: It has been quite a week for Ms. Boyle and more proof of how powerful New & Social Media are.

8 Responses to “Never Give Up On Your Dreams”

1. Gravatar Icon 1 CouchSurfingOri Apr 14th, 2009 at 10:38 am

THAT was incredible. I think I cried a little. I think everyone can definitely learn from that!!

2. Gravatar Icon 2 Mark Forman Apr 14th, 2009 at 2:18 pm

Mike this definitely lived up to the hype. Quite inspirational and wonderful.

3. Gravatar Icon 3 Taylor Marek Apr 14th, 2009 at 2:20 pm

Wow. Now that was a good one. Even Simon was impressed. You found a nugget of talent hidden among the rest when you happened upon her watching it. :)

4. Gravatar Icon 4 Terrence Apr 14th, 2009 at 2:44 pm

That is the best lip-sync I have seen since Milli Vanilli!

5. Gravatar Icon 5 Fowler Apr 15th, 2009 at 3:20 pm

She’s not breathing properly to be actually singing this live. Maybe they recorded her singing it earlier, but I actually doubt it is her voice. Sorry, folks, but you’ve been had.

6. Gravatar Icon 6 coxy Apr 16th, 2009 at 2:11 am

“That is the best lip-sync I have seen since Milli Vanilli!”

LAWL.

7. Gravatar Icon 7 Phil Apr 18th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

I watched this on UK TV when it first aired, yes sad I know, and she raised the hairs on the back of my neck…

Definitely a ‘live the dream’ moment.

And to Fowler, stop talking out your a**, no ones been had, maybe it’s jealousy!

8. Gravatar Icon 8 jade May 20th, 2009 at 3:08 am

she’s amazing. i got teary-eyed listening to her sing.
    I guess, It’s never too late to live your dreams..

Comments are currently closed.

Recent Posts

Monthly Archives

Categories

About

Michael W. Geoghegan is founder and CEO of GigaVox Media, a production, consulting and technology company focused on audio/video new media.

As a pioneer of podcasting, Michael created some of the first corporate podcasts, including efforts by Disney. Michael is also creator of the 2008 James Beard Award winning "GrapeRadio" and "Reel Reviews: Films Worth Watching". He is editor-in-chief of the Podcast Academy™ book series and co-author of Podcast Solutions: The Complete Guide to Podcasting.

Michael speaks frequently on podcasting's impact on new media and its corporate applications and is often quoted by the media including in The New York Times, USA Today, CNN and Wired Magazine.