At NAB this year, one of the sessions I am leading is: Setting Up an Audio Podcasting Studio on Any Budget. I would like to feature some other podcaster’s setups. Cost is not the point, simple to complex, cheap to ungodly expensive I want to share with the audience what real podcast producers are using. If you are interested here is what I need:
- Picture(s) of your gear. (Suitable to be displayed on a large projection screen.)
- A detailed list of the equipment including names, numbers etc.
- A large format graphic of your album artwork for your podcast. (450×450+)
- The name of your podcast and the podcaster(s).
- URL for your podcast page.
- What you think/know you spent on the setup.
I’ll use this information to put together a couple of slides to cover your setup including the branding of your show using the album artwork etc. Always nice to get some extra exposure as well as have a bunch of radio professionals learn about your show.
I’ll need it by Monday the 9th to be considered, however, first come first serve. So if you want to get in, get in early. If interested, please send the info to Michael AT MWGblog DOT com. Thanks!